As well as addressing immediate medical problems, Bonnells Bay Surgery can provide a range of services aimed to prevent future illness, prevent complications of existing conditions and promote effective use of medications.
Our Preventative Health Services include:
- 4 year old “healthy kids” checks
- General health checks and lifestyle issues such as smoking and weight management
- Advice on planning a pregnancy
- Pap smears for women
- Health assessments for over 75 year old's
- Coordination of chronic conditions such as diabetes
- Medication review services, especially for those on multiple medications.
It is useful to have details about clients’ family history available and we suggest you enquire about such conditions as high blood pressure, heart disease, cancer and diabetes so we can best advise you on which investigations you might need.