The Australian Government has just launched a new Website Initiative to aid in Emergency Procedures.
www.triplezero.gov.au is a fantastic resource with up to date information on how to stay focused, stay relevant and stay on the line in an Emergency situation.
With great fact sheet downloads, other emergency numbers and information about the emergency call service, it helps provide community education about this important medical service.
Home › Practice News
- Welcome to Ochre Health Bonnells Bay Dr Jason Maher
- Bonnells Bay Surgery becomes Ochre Medical Centre Bonnells Bay
- Bonnells Bay Surgery has its own electrocardiograph
- Shingles Vaccination for 70-79 year old patients
- Mirena Intrauterine Device
- Immunisation News
- Recent Education Activities
- Have you seen the new '000' Website?
- How do I organise a Referral to a Specialist?
- Helping our Community
Aviation Medicine Emergencies Child Health Our Community Referrals Indigenous Health Bonnells Bay Surgery