Home › Practice News
- Welcome Dr Georgina Girdler
- Welcome to Dr Adam Moody
- Bonnells Bay Surgery has its own electrocardiograph
- Shingles Vaccination for 70-79 year old patients
- Mirena Intrauterine Device
- Immunisation News
- Recent Education Activities
- Have you seen the new '000' Website?
- How do I organise a Referral to a Specialist?
- Helping our Community
Aviation Medicine Our Community Child Health Bonnells Bay Surgery Indigenous Health Emergencies Referrals
Shingles Vaccination for 70-79 year old patients
The government is currently offering and recommending shingles vaccination for any person between the ages of 70-79. This is available at the Bonnells Bay Surgery. A pre-screening appointment needs to be made with your GP prior to administration of this vaccine due to medical considerations. If you would like to have it administered on the same day please also make an appointment with the nurse.« Back to Patient News
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.