Home › Practice News
- Welcome Dr Georgina Girdler
- Welcome to Dr Adam Moody
- Bonnells Bay Surgery has its own electrocardiograph
- Shingles Vaccination for 70-79 year old patients
- Mirena Intrauterine Device
- Immunisation News
- Recent Education Activities
- Have you seen the new '000' Website?
- How do I organise a Referral to a Specialist?
- Helping our Community
Bonnells Bay Surgery Aviation Medicine Emergencies Indigenous Health Referrals Our Community Child Health
Mirena Intrauterine Device
Dr Clare Van Rooy and Dr Angela Lewis have now completed training for insertion of Mirena intrauterine device for contraception or management of heavy periods. To discuss this option please book an appointment with either Dr Van Rooy or Dr Lewis.« Back to Patient News
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.