Home › Practice News
- Bonnells Bay Surgery becomes Ochre Medical Centre Bonnells Bay
- Bonnells Bay Surgery has its own electrocardiograph
- Shingles Vaccination for 70-79 year old patients
- Mirena Intrauterine Device
- Immunisation News
- Recent Education Activities
- Have you seen the new '000' Website?
- How do I organise a Referral to a Specialist?
- Helping our Community
Bonnells Bay Surgery Indigenous Health Child Health Referrals Our Community Emergencies Aviation Medicine
Mirena Intrauterine Device
Dr Angela Lewis and Dr Georgina Girdler have now completed training for insertion of Mirena intrauterine device for contraception or management of heavy periods. To discuss this option please book an appointment with either Dr Lewis or Dr Girdler.« Back to Patient News
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.